Wednesday 11 July 2012

The ABC of Kiasu-ism

- Always must win
- Borrow but never return
- Cheap is good
- Don't trust anyone
- Everything also must grab!
- Free! Free! Free!
- Grab first talk later
- Help yourself to everything
- I first, I want, I everything
- Jump queue
- Keep coming back for more
- Look for discount
- Must not lose face
- Never mind what they think
- Outdo everyone you know
- Pay only when necessary
- Quit while you are ahead
- Rushing and pushing wins the race
- Sample are always welcome
- Take but don't give
- Unless it's free forget it
- Vow to be number one
- Winner takes it ALL! ALL! ALL!
- Yell if necessary to get what you want
- Zebras are kiasu because they want to be both  
  black and white at the same time

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivy, I finished read all the jokes liaw. Aiyohhh.... I laugh until boh lat liaw. hahahaha....
    Thanks for all the hilarious jokes, I really enjoyed it very much. Really nice to meet you lah. *hugs*

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good leh... hahahha. Have a nice weekend too, Amelia :)

      Delete

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)