Friday 20 July 2012

Malaysian Lawyer



Abdul grew up in Kota Baru, a town located on the East Coast of Malaysia,and then moved away to Kuala Lumpur to do his law degree. After graduating, he decided to go back to Kota Baru, because he could be a big man there and he really wanted to impress everyone. So he returned and opened his new law office.

The first day, he saw a man coming up the sidewalk. He decided to make a big impression on this new client when he arrived.
As the man came to the door Abdul picked up the phone. He motioned the man in, all the while talking.

"No. Absolutely no.. You tell those clowns in Kuala Lumpur that I won't settle this case for less than one million ringgit.. Yes. The Appeals Court has agreed to hear that case next week. I'll be handling the primary argument and the other members of my team will provide support. Okay, tell the State Prosecutor that I'll meet with him next week to discuss the details."

This sort of conversation went on for almost five minutes. All the while the man sat patiently as Abdul rattled instructions. Finally, Abdul puts down the phone and turned to the man. "I'm sorry for the delay, but as you can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for you?"

The man replied, "I'm from Telekom. I've come to connect your line".
                                                       
                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)