Saturday 5 November 2016

If you are trying to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city for a day, then, try this Lovers' Waterfall. You would be rewarded with crystal clear water gushing down like a curtain of white water running over the rocks - Hutan Lipur Chamang, Bentong which is also known as Air Terjun Chamang or “Lovers’ Waterfall (情人瀑布) - Bentong Trip Part 2

My apologies for this long long overdue of this Bentong trip.

Well after the Bentong Trip Part 1, we adjourned to Chamang Waterfall. Chamang Waterfall (Air Terjun Chamang) is one of the most beautiful waterfalls around that region. This waterfall is quite popular among the locals especially during weekends and public holidays.
You will be captivated by the rugged beauty of this natural cascading waterfall.
As it had rained earlier that morning, we could see the crystal clear water gushing down liked a curtain of white water running over the rocks.
The sight was simply spectacular and breathtaking.
It was simply spectacular, a sight to behold....
The beauty and tranquility of tropical forest can be found here... Hutan Lipur Chamang
Signage at the Air Terjun Chamang
A suspension bridge that crosses the river
You can even set up tents along the banks of the waterfall
A cool place to have picnic with friends and family
A good place for relaxation and family outings
Hope you enjoy the above refreshing scenery of Hutan Lipur Chamang before we continue our part 3 of Bentong Trip. 
To be continued.....................



Sorry to inform that for the time being, I have disabled comment box as I won't be able to return visit to my fellow bloggers who are kind enough to drop me a line or two. The comment box will be enabled when I am not so tied up with my work schedule. However, you may contact me by leaving your message or comment at SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)