My family loves eggs and I used to use eggs in many different dishes. If you want to have a look at how I cook eggs in different ways, do click at the EGGS LABEL and give one or 2 of these recipes a try. Chinese Violet Omelette is also one of our favourite omelettes. To know more about this Chinese Violet, I have the info posted under the Chinese Violet Omelette post.
Besides omelette, dessert with Chinese Violet is very refreshing. Here's one Healthy Chinese Violet Jelly, in case you are interested.
Mixed Chinese Violet Omelette is another omelette but with additional ingredients. Hope you like it.
- a handful of Chinese Violet (washed and drained)
- 5 eggs (beaten with a dash of salt)
- some shredded carrots
- 1 fish cake (sliced)
Seasonings : (to taste)
- soy sauce
- Chinese cooking wine
1) Heat oil in a pan. Stir fry shredded carrots and sliced fish cake for a while.
2) Push aside and pour beaten egg into the pan. Let it set, stir and add Chinese Violet.
3) Stir and mix well all the ingredients.
4) Turn off the heat and drizzle some soy sauce and Chinese cooking wine to taste.
5) Dish out and serve with porridge, steamed rice or toasted bread.
This is so simple and easy to prepare.
Have it with toasted bread too :)
I am submitting this to the Little Thumbs Up "Egg" event organized by Bake for Happy Kids, my little favourite DIY and hosted by Baby Sumo of Eat Your Heart Out.
To receive new updates, do LIKE me on FACEBOOK. Thanks!http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6015563 Follow this blog with bloglovin Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)