Friday 13 March 2015

Easy Peasy and Hassle-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins

Yes, I am back after being MIA for about a month due to unavoidable circumstances.  Well... work and family is still my top priority and especially when there's a deadline to meet and you are rushing for an urgent project.  
To my fellow bloggers, I will visit your cyberhome as soon as possible whenever I am available and here's a very easy to follow muffins for those who are always in a hurry to prepare something healthy yet yummy for your family.
 

Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Adapted from Cupcakes & Muffins (page 220) with minor modification in red
Ingredients :
- 250g  all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp (1 tbsp) ground cinnamon + extra, for dusting
- 110g caster sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 250ml milk
- 160ml light olive oil
- 2 ripe pears (apple) peeled, cored and diced







Method :
1)  Preheat oven to 200. Prepare 18 paper liners in standard muffin pans.
2)  Whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
3)  Combine egg, milk and oil, then stir into the dry ingredients until just combined.
4)  Gently fold in two-thirds of apple.
5)  Spoon into prepared pans and top each muffins with remaining apple.
6)  Dust with extra cinnamon and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and the center of a muffin springs back when pressed.
7)  Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Apple and Cinnamon ~ complement each other beautifully
Quick yet yummylicious muffins just perfect for breakfast or tea-time


To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING on FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

5 comments:

  1. I like so much cakes with apple! I would like to eat one of these delicious muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ivy! You are back in action! Yes, apple and cinnamon is a marriage made in heaven, I love that combination and your apple cinnamon muffins is a sure winner! I think I can easily wallop 4 of them hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ivy,
    I can almost smell the cinnamony aroma of your muffins! :)
    Looks wonderful, the perfect treat for tea-time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love muffins--they are a perfect "fill in" food. Hope your schedule lightens up soon!

    ReplyDelete

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)