Hubby suddenly offered to cook omelette for us for dinner. I was grinning from ear to ear! Why not? I immediately offered to assist him - to be his photographer! Hehehe..... Well, guess what? The end result was ....... above average! We had it with chicken curry and stir fried vegetables. Our children enjoyed it too. It was indeed a very satisfying dinner coupled with dad's and dear hubby's love!
Now, here's the recipe from the man of the house!
- 6 eggs
- 2 big onions (sliced)
- 1 tbsp dried shrimps (washed, soaked and roughly chopped)
- 1 pc Cheddar cheese (cut into small pieces)
Seasonings : (to taste)
- soy sauce
- 1 tsp butter
1) Break all the eggs and mix it with salt, pepper and cheese.
2) Heat Happy Call Pan with 1 tsp butter. Saute onions and dried shrimps until aromatic.
3) Pour the mixture of beaten eggs into the pan.
4) Close the lid and let it cook until the egg is 80% set.
5) Turn the Happy Call Pan to cook the other side until golden brownish.
6) Turn off the heat and drizzle some soy sauce on top of the omelette. Close the lid, turn the Happy Call Pan and let it stand for a while. Do it on both sides.
7) Dish up and serve hot.
You can have it with tomato sauce.
With steamed rice
Or even enjoy it as egg sandwich!
It's yummy, isn't it???
Follow this blog with bloglovin Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)