Japanese Vermont Curry is a curry sauce mix which my children enjoy it very much as it has a touch of apple and honey. It comes in mild, medium hot and hot. Hubby likes to stock up on Vermont Curry as it is very convenient and easy to prepare. Moreover, it comes in quite handy when we have run out of ideas what to cook or have a craving for curry.
We usually cooked it with chicken meat. Once I was very busy and asked hubby to pack food for dinner. He said he would cook for us. Of course, go ahead, dear... I was grinning from ear to ear and here is the Salmon in Japanese Vermont Curry cooked by dear hubby!
It's very easy to prepare. Even my girls can cook this too.
- 2 cubes of Vermont Curry
- 1 salmon fillet (cubed)
- 2 potatoes (cubed)
- 1 cup of mixed Veggies
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 3 to 4 cups of water (depending on how thick you want your sauce to be)
1) For this, hubby just saute some chopped big onions in a medium pot until fragrant.
2) Then, he added some cubed potatoes and mixed veggies and gave it a quick stir fry.
3) Later, he added some water just enough for the sauce and let it boil.
4) When the mixed veggies are almost cooked, he broke the curry sauce mix into pieces before adding it into the pot.
5) Cook over low heat and keep stirring until the curry cube is well mixed with the mixture.
6) Lastly, he added pieces of salmon fillets. Continue to simmer until the curry is thickened and the salmon in cooked.
7) Dish up and serve it with steamed rice.
A simple dish with added special ingredient - LOVE
~Thanks dear for such a wonderful meal~
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6015563 Follow this blog with bloglovin Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)