- 1 bowl of roast pork (cut into medium sized)
- 3 stalks of Chinese leeks (washed and sliced)
- 4 tofu (cut and deep fried)
- 1 medium sized carrot (washed and sliced)
- 2 red chilies (washed and sliced)
- 1 whole garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
Seasonings : (to taste)
- soy sauce
- abalone sauce
- Chinese cooking wine
1) Heat oil in a wok and saute garlic until aromatic.
2) Add leeks and carrot and stir fry over high medium heat for about 1 minute.
3) Then, add roast pork, fried taukwa, chilies and seasonings except chinese cooking wine. Stir and mix well.
4) Add some water if too dry. Briefly stir and mix well.
5) Turn off the heat and drizzle some Chinese cooking wine. Stir.
6) Dish up and serve with steamed rice.
It's simple and yummy......