Thursday 30 May 2013

Stir Fried Chinese Leeks with Roast Pork and Hard Tofu (Taukwa/Bean Curd)


This is one simple and popular dish which is being liked by many. It's delicious and easy to prepare.

Ingredients :
- 1 bowl of roast pork (cut into medium sized)
- 3 stalks of Chinese leeks (washed and sliced)
- 4 tofu (cut and deep fried)
- 1 medium sized carrot (washed and sliced)
- 2 red chilies (washed and sliced)
- 1 whole garlic (peeled and finely chopped)

Seasonings : (to taste)
- salt
- soy sauce
- abalone sauce
- sugar
- Chinese cooking wine
1)  Heat oil in a wok and saute garlic until aromatic.
2)  Add leeks and carrot and stir fry over high medium heat for about 1 minute.
3)  Then, add roast pork, fried taukwa, chilies and seasonings except chinese cooking wine. Stir and mix well.
4)  Add some water if too dry.  Briefly stir and mix well.
5)  Turn off the heat and drizzle some Chinese cooking wine. Stir.
6)  Dish up and serve with steamed rice.
It's simple and yummy......


Follow this blog with bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, when I cook of food I always cooked Pork stir fry because this the favorite of my husband. This is very unique stir fry recipe and it is looking great compared to those I saw before. I will show this article to my husband and I will ask him if he likes it. Thank you!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace,
      Thanks for reading my humble blog and your comments. Yes, this is delish and you can give it a try. Have a nice day :)

      Delete

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)