This is another simple prawns dish with onions and tomatoes. Hope you all like it.
- 750gm medium sized prawns (deveined and marinated with pepper and salt)
- 2 ripe tomatoes (washed and cut into wedges)
- 2 big onions (peeled, washed and sliced)
- 1 whole garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 thumb sized ginger (washed and crushed)
- 1 1/2 tbp cili paste (I used Homemade Chili Paste)
Seasonings : (to taste)
- pepper (for marinate)
- soy sauce
- 1/2tsp apple cider vinegar
1) Heat enough oil in a wok. Lightly deep fry marinated prawns and set aside.
2) Leave about 1 tbsp oil in the wok. Saute ginger and garlic until aromatic.
3) Add onions and fry until soft.
4) Then add tomato wedges and chili paste. Stir and mix well.
5) Season with salt, soy sauce, sugar and apple cider vinegar depending on your taste.
6) Return the fried prawns to the wok and mix well.
7) Serve hot with steamed rice.
Hope you enjoy this simple and yummy prawns :)
Have a nice day.... :)