- 1 bowl of egg
- 1 bowl of castor sugar (or to taste)
- 1 bowl of plain flour
- 1/3 bowl of cooking oil
1) Using stand mixer, beat eggs at high speed until light and pale.
2) Add in sugar and continue to beat the egg mixture until the volume increase 2 to 3 times and the mixture becomes thick and glossy.
3) Then slowly add the cooking oil and beat until it's well mixed.
4) Sift and fold in the flour until the egg mixture is well combined.
5) Pour the batter into greased or lined pan.
6) Steam for about 25-30 minutes or when a skewer inserted comes out clean.
7) Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool on the rack.
8) Best serve warm.
Enjoy this classic steamed egg cake 鸡蛋糕
Cheers and have an awesome day ahead
To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)