Thursday 13 December 2012

Pan Fried Salmon with Fennel and Coriander Powder

This is a simple pan fried salmon fish with fennel and coriander powder as I wanted to have a try with these 2 spices and see what it taste like. Well. frankly speaking, I think I still prefer Simple Pan Fried Salmom with Dried Basil. Overall, it is still not bad lah if served with some lemon juice, :)
Should you want to give this a try, here is the recipe. Who knows maybe you like it?  Do let me know whether you like or not; if you ever give this a try ^_^

Ingredients : (No exact measurement) 

- 2 pcs of salmon fillet (washed and marinated with seasonings)
- 1 thumbsized of ginger (washed and crushed)
- 1 tsp of butter

Seasonings : (mixed) 

- 1/2 tsp of fennel powder
- 1/2 tsp of coriander powder
- salt
- pepper

- soy sauce (before dish out)

 

Method :

1) Melt the butter in a wok or pan. (I used HappyCall pan).

2) Add ginger and pan fry both sides of the marinated salmon fillets until fragrant.

3) Drizzle some soy sauce before dish out.

Serve with some lemon juice on top of the cooked salmon. Hope you like it :)

For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin.  Simply click and follow :


2 comments:

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)