Thursday 24 January 2013

Pan Fried Siakap (Barramundi/Asian Seabass) with Sambal (Chilli Paste)



I usually prefer to steam fish as it is healthier than deep fried fish. However, sometimes when we do crave for fried spicy fish, then I would use my HappyCall Pan to grill or pan fry the fish instead of deep frying. This way, it is not oily and healthier too.

Pan Fried Siakap with Sambal is very easy to prepare. You can use any fish you like such as mackerel, sardine, etc.

Ingredients :


- 1 fresh Siakap (cleaned, slit across and marinated with salt and chilli paste)
- 1 tbsp of shredded ginger
- 3 tbsp of homemade chilli paste
- 1/2 tsb of salt (for marinate)
- 2 tbsp of cooking oil (if you use wok/skillet, then you need enough oil for deep frying)

Method :



1) Heat oil in a pan. Place marinated fish and shredded ginger on the pan.

2) Close the lid and pan fry both sides until aromatic and cooked.

3) Dish out and serve with calamansi juice.



For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin.  Simply click and follow :


Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)