For those who have been following my blog, I am sure you have come across my recipe on beans sprout where I prepared Stir Fried Bean Sprouts(Taugeh) with Chinese Chives (Kuchai). Well, here I am sharing with you another simple taugeh dish with Chinese sausage. Hope you like it.
- 2 cups of beans sprout (washed)
- 1 Chinese sausage (washed, casing removed and cut)
- 1 piece of fishcake (washed and thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot (washed and shredded)
- 1 thumbsized of ginger and garlic (washed and smashed)
- Salt and soy sauce (to taste)
- 1 tbsp of cooking oil (not too much oil as the Chinese sausage itself has lots of fat)
1) Heat oil in a wok. Saute garlic and ginger till aromatic
2) Add Chinese sausage, fishcake and carrot. Stir.
3) Next, add taugeh and give a quick stir.
4) Season with salt and soy sauce.
5) Serve hot.
For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin. Simply click and follow :