- 300gm pork belly (washed and sliced)
- 1 /12 tbsp taucu
- 1/2 tbsp five spice powder
- 2 whole garlic (washed but do not peel)
- 3 big thumbsized ginger (cleaned and smashed)
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet caramel sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- salt (to taste)
1) Place cut pork belly into a wok or pan together with all the spices and seasonings.
2) Marinate for about 1/2 hour or more.
3) Cook on high heat until you can see oil (fats from the pork) in the wok or pan.
4) Add enough water and cover. Boil at high heat.
5) Then lower the heat and simmer until the pork is soft.
6) Serve with rice.
Yummylicious........The gravy is great to go with rice or plain steam buns!!
For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin. Simply click and follow :
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)