This is a simple and delicious dish.
- 2 Chinese sausages (removed the casing/peel and sliced)
Marinate : (to taste) There is no exact measurement in my recipe as I cooked according to our taste
- ginger juice
- garlic (finely chopped)
- soy sauce
- homemade red glutinous wine/rice wine
1) Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes or more.
2) Add Chinese sausage on top of the chicken.
3) Steam at high heat until chicken is cooked. As I used free ranged chicken, it took longer to cook, about 25 minutes.
4) Serve hot with steamed rice. The gravy itself is so yummy with rice.
For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin. Simply click and follow :