-1 pomfret (cleaned and marinated with salt and pepper)
- shredded shiitake mushroom
- shredded carrot
- some Chinese Wolfberries (Kei Qi)
Seasonings : (mix all together)
- a dash of salt
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp of rice wine
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- shredded ginger
- stalk spring onion (cut)
- 1 red chili (thinly sliced)
1) Boil water in a steaming pot/wok for steaming.
1) Place few shredded of ginger and spring onions on a steaming plate. Then, place fish on top.
2) Add shredded mushroom, carrot and Chinese wolfberries on top of the fish.
3) Pour mixed seasoning on it.
4) Once the water is boiled, steam at high heat for about 12 - 15 minutes until cooked.
5) Garnish with the remaining spring onion and red chili and serve hot.
For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin. Simply click and follow :