This is another simple healthy drink which I used to prepare. Previously, I had posted a healthy aloe vera recipe and my children like it very much. However, this time it's just a simple and easy but healthy drink suitable for all.
- 1 cup of cubed aloe vera gel
- 50g barley (washed)
- honeycomb sugar (to taste)
- some pandan leaves (washed)
- enough water
1) Add barley into a medium sized pot filled with water.
2) Boil for about 15 minutes. Then lower the heat and let it simmer until barley is soft.
3) Add honeycomb sugar and pandan leaves. Continue to simmer for another 10 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved.
4) Add aloe gel and stir. Turn off heat.
5) Serve hot or chilled it before serving.
It's very refreshing especially when served chilled. Do enjoy :)
To receive new updates, do LIKE me on FACEBOOK. Thanks! Follow this blog with bloglovin Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)