Monday 11 March 2013

Pork Ribs with Chinese Mustard (Gai Choy) Soup

This soup is very refreshing and yummylicious..  Chinese mustard is delicious and you can also stir-fry it with tofu which I have posted previously.      

Ingredients :
- 500 gm of  pork ribs (washed and blanched)
- 1 head of Chinese mustard (washed and cut)
- 3 carrots (peeled and cut)
- 4 big thumbsized ginger (washed and crushed)
- 2 whole garlic (washed and crushed)

Method :
1)  Boil enough water for soup.
2)  Put all the ingredients in once the water started to boil.
3)  Boil for about 1 hour.
4)  Season with salt and serve hot.
Just realised that I have forgotten to take a shot of the soup in a serving bowl when I wanted to upload the photos into my computer.  Age is catching up, hehehe... :)


For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin.  Simply click and follow :





Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)