This soup is very refreshing and yummylicious.. Chinese mustard is delicious and you can also stir-fry it with tofu which I have posted previously.
- 500 gm of pork ribs (washed and blanched)
- 1 head of Chinese mustard (washed and cut)
- 3 carrots (peeled and cut)
- 4 big thumbsized ginger (washed and crushed)
- 2 whole garlic (washed and crushed)
1) Boil enough water for soup.
2) Put all the ingredients in once the water started to boil.
3) Boil for about 1 hour.
4) Season with salt and serve hot.
Just realised that I have forgotten to take a shot of the soup in a serving bowl when I wanted to upload the photos into my computer. Age is catching up, hehehe... :)
For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin. Simply click and follow :