Monday 18 March 2013

Simply Beautiful and Healthy Living is 1 year old and Simple Sweet Sour Prawns

Time really flies...  Simply Beautiful and Healthy Living is 1 year old today!  It has been exactly 12 months since I set up this simple humble blog of mine!  Oh... I just can't believe I can go this far! Hehehe..

I am proud to say that I have learned a lot from being a non-blogger to a blogger.  I still consider myself a new blogger cos' there are still rooms for improvement.  Initially my intention to have a blog is to post everything that concerns healthy lifestyle.  As time goes by, I started to share my recipes.  All my recipes are very simple and I find joy in sharing even though they are just  very simple and common dishes.

There is still one thing which I really hope that I have enough time  - to take beautiful and creative photos of  yummy foods cook by me!.  You see, most of the time whenever I cooked a dish and wished to share with my readers, I just grabbed the camera and started to click without actually aiming for a good shot.  I am sorry  I usually did it in a haste.  I regret that I don't have time to do all these.  Well, I promise myself that once I have ample time, I would do nice shots of those recipes that I am sharing.    Give me some time.... and I will do it!!

Another thing is that if you are constantly following my blog publicly or silently, you would realise that I don't have any baking recipe!  Yes, you are right!  When comes to baking, I am hopeless.  I also promise myself that I would learn baking when I have time and  if one day you do see my 1st baking recipe here, than you are sure that I have taken my first step in baking and am proud to share it with my dear readers.  Tell you what... I have all the baking tools from oven to pans, but all are for show only! So ashamed to admit this!  They are either still brand new (even though have been standing there for years), nicely packed in the store room or either have been used once or the most twice only!!!  

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my readers who have taken time to visit my blog.  Furthermore,  every single of your comment is being appreciated.  Without you all, I can't be here.  As at today, my page viewers have reached 29,982 and I am indeed pleased with the results.  Of course I can't compare with those experienced bloggers who have readers over hundreds thousands or even millions!  I really admire them!  I wouldn't be here today unless  someone out there bothers to visit my humble blog every once in a while. With that in mind I would really  like to thank each and everyone who follows my blog. It is indeed satisfying to see the readership and page views increasing each day. Last but not least,  I really appreciate it when a total stranger who cares to take some time to stop by, pays my humble blog a visit and give comments; especially with so many other super quality blogs around.  Once again, A BIG THANK YOU!!!! :)

To receive more updates, you may join my blog as a follower or like my page.  Thanks for your kind support :)


Ok, enough about my bragging...  To celebrate the 1st anniversary of Simply Beautiful and Healthy Living, here is a dish I would like to share with all my dear readers.  Hope you all like it! :)

Ingredients :
- 500 gm big prawns (cleaned and de-veined, marinated)
- salt (for marinate)
- pepper (for marinate)

Sauce : (to taste)
- 1 thumbsize ginger (washed and finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp garlic (finely chopped)
- spring onions (cut)
Sauce Mixture :
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
-1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- soy sauce (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- sugar (to taste)

Method :
1)  Heat oil in a wok.
2)  Lightly deep fry marinated prawns and set aside.
3)  Saute spring onions, ginger and garlic until fragrant.
4)  Add sauce mixture and stir.
5)  Add in fried prawns and mix well.
6)  Dish out and serve hot.


For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin.  Simply click and follow :


Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)