Recipe adapted from Flavours from My Kampung, page 72Ingredients :-
- 4 stalks of da bai chai (washed and cut)
- 2 tbsp dried shrimps (washed and coarsely chopped)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 red chili (I omitted as I didn't have available red chili on that day)
Seasonings : (to taste)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 sugar (I omitted this)
1) Heat oil in a wok and saute garlic and dried shrimps until aromatic.
2) Add beaten egg and scramble until set.
3) Add da bai chai and stir fry over high heat. Add seasonings.
4) Dish up and serve.
You may substitute da bai chai with choy sum/sawi
To receive new updates, do LIKE me on FACEBOOK. Thanks!
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6015563 Follow this blog with bloglovin Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)