French Beans (String Beans) is highly nutritious. It has the same nutritional benefits as other common beans such as lima beans, mung beans, kidney beans, pinto beans and navy beans.
It is easy to prepare and delicious no matter how you cook it. Stir fry is one of it and it is especially tasty if stir fry it with preserved radish. Instead of just the preserved radish, I also add deep fried hard tofu. Do try this simple and nutritious recipe :)
- 1 big bunch of french beans (washed and cut)
- 2 blocks of hard tofu (cut into medium size)
- 1 tbsp of preserved radish (washed and roughly chopped)
- garlic (crushed)
Seasonings : (to taste)
- soy sauce
1) Heat enough oil in a wok and fry tofu until golden brown. Set aside.
2) With the remaining oil in the wok, saute garlic and radish until aromatic.
3) Add french beans and stir well. If too dry, add some water.
4) Then, add fried tofu. Stir and mix well.
5) Lastly, add seasonings and give it a quick a stir.