With more than 14,000 kinds of mushrooms in existence, only 3,000 of those are edible and about 1,400 are actually recognized as poisonous.
Mushrooms are not only nutritious, they are delicious too! That's the reason we love mushrooms; any type of mushrooms and I can cook it anyway I like! Here's a dish of Swiss Brown Mushrooms with Chinese Leeks and Eggs.
- 100g of mushrooms (1 box is 200g and I used only half) - washed and cut
- 3 stalks of Chinese Leeks - washed and cut
- 4 eggs (beat)
- ginger (sliced finely)
- Soy Sauce
2) Add leeks and mushrooms. Stir well. Add salt.
3) Add beaten egg and let it set. Then mix well. Add some water if it is too dry.
4) Lastly, add soy sauce and stir.
More mushrooms in your diet are not only tasty; they're good for you too!